WHAT IS HYPERBLADE?
Hyperblade is the revolutionary, state-of-the-art tool that uses Micro-Vibration currents to accelerate muscle relaxation and promote the growth of muscle fibers. It also emits Micro-current NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) throughout the target muscle to increase blood flow and reduce the buildup of lactic acid, preventing soreness and stiffness.
Hyperblade™ technology is also used by injured and post-op patients to stimulate inactive muscles and help prevent muscular atrophy.
Hyperblade's compact size and advanced technology make it an ideal TRAVEL TOOL to stimulate blood circulation in the legs to prevent the onset of thrombosis when you're traveling and seated for long periods of time.
Driven by the latest scientific research, this well-designed, powerful device is everything you need for faster recovery from everyday soreness to chronic muscle pain.
Hyperblade™ technology is used worldwide by beauty professionals, astronauts, fitness trainers, professional athletes, weight loss coaches, physical therapists, and pain specialists.
With its unique dual functionality and versatility, Hyperblade™ is by far the best and most effective myofascial release and massage therapy tool on the market today.
WHAT MAKES HYPERBLADE™ SO DIFFERENT?
Standard myofascial release techniques and "high-impact percussion" treatments only act on the epidermal (surface level) tissue. Hyperblade™ directly targets the deep tissue and the motor nerves that power them, creating more neuromuscular efficiency and control to improve overall health & recovery.
HIGHLIGHTS & USES
Before Training (Injury Prevention)
Micro-vibration before sports training can accelerate muscle relaxation, increase blood circulation, enhance the range of motion, and prevent injury.
Use Hyperblade™ To Warm-Up & Activate
After Training (Recovery & Pain Relief)
Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) act on the deepest muscle tissues to reduce the accumulation of lactic acid and prevent muscle soreness & inflammation.
User Hyperblade™ for Pain Relief, Recovery, and Relaxation
Sooth & reactivate sore muscle
Relieve muscle fatigue, spasm, and stiffness from training/exertion
Repair damaged muscle tissues
Increase circulation and blood flow
Remove waste materials (lactic acid & deoxygenated blood)
Increase growth & regeneration of muscle fibers
Hyperblade uses micro-vibration to stimulate your muscles directly to trigger rapid contraction & relaxation. This accelerated contract-relax cycle can increase blood circulation, enhance ranges of motion, and prevent injury.
Microcurrent NMES sends low-level electrical currents into your skin & fat layers to stimulate the deep muscle tissues and the nerves that control them. This mechanism works to "flush" the muscle tissue of accumulated lactic acid and prevents muscular atrophy, soreness, and fatigue.
ERGONOMIC BLADE DESIGN
While most massage and therapy tools use a ball or hammer shape to create press & mash down on sore muscles, Hyperblade's ergonomic convex-concave design molds perfectly to any part of the body, allowing you to pinpoint the precise areas of the muscle for targeted relief.
MAXIMUM POWER. MINIMUM NOISE
Hyperblade™ is engineered to provide a quiet, noise-free massage so that you can relax & enjoy your therapy session.
The powerful motor provides the perfect vibration massage for all areas and muscle groups to stimulate deep muscle relaxation and relief.
THREE LEVELS OF INTENSITY
Hyperblade™ has 3 adjustable levels of intensity, allowing you to tailor your recovery process and making Hyperblade a highly personalizable & effective treatment tool.
The intensity of the NMES current & vibration can increase or decrease with a single touch, allowing you to transition between regions of the body quickly and efficiently.
FRICTIONAL HEAT EFFECTS
The curved blade design creates heat through friction to increase the surface temperature and elasticity of the massaged area.
Increased heat accelerates blood flood and increases nutrient & oxygen delivery to a targeted region. This aids damaged tissues and muscles to recover faster & more efficiently.
COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT
Hyperblade™ is designed to be portable, cordless, and lightweight. It easily fits into most gym bags & backpacks, making it a perfect on-the-go treatment tool.
Hyperblade™ comes with a large capacity, built-in 1100mAh polymer lithium battery that is rechargeable and provides up to 7 hours of use time.
INTELLIGENT INDUCTION SENSORS
Hyperblade™ has built-in, state-of-the-art Smart Sense Technology, designed to automatically find trigger points and knots in your muscle tissue.
- Combined Microcurrent + Micro-vibration technology in one device
- Effectively reduces muscle tension and reduces recovery time
- Relieves myofascial pain syndrome
- Accelerates warmup time
- Improves range of motion
- Enhances flexibility
- Accelerates the learning of lactic acid and other waste materials
- Deep muscle stimulation
- Breaks down scar tissue
- Accurate targeting & treatment of trigger points
- Perfect for treatment of muscle fatigue, chronic injuries like muscle tightness, carpal tunnel, shin splints, tendonitis, lower back pain, plantar fasciitis, and more...
- Lightweight, portable, rechargeable
- Up to 7-hours of continuous use time
HOW TO USE HYPERBLADE
- Before using your Hyperblade™, we recommend applying an essential oil, massage oil, or water to the target area to enhance current conduction & achieve maximum benefits.
- Adjust your grip to make full contact with the handle's Smart Sensor for quick intensity control
- PRESS & HOLD the power button for 3-seconds
- After the BEEP, the device will turn on and the power indicator turns RED
- SHORT PRESS the operation key ONE TIME every time you need to change the intensity level
- A beep after each SHORT PRESS followed by a BLUE light indicates a change in intensity
- Apply pressure and glide the blade BACK & FORTH to massage the target area. Use different parts of the blade to pinpoint specific regions.
- PRESS & HOLD the power button for 3-seconds to turn the device OFF. The device will automatically turn OFF when idle for more than 60-seconds.
- Hyperblade™ Massage Device
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Refillable Spray Bottle
- Carry Case
- User's Guide
- Size: 5.74" x 4.17 " x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (227g)
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Type: 1100mAh Polymer Lithium
- Working Time: Up to 7-hours of continuous use